Friday, April 27, 2012

Photo Friday

So, I'm going to start a new thing on Friday's. I am going to put a lot of photos from my IPhone that I have taken within the week. Not a lot of words, mainly pictures! Enjoy!

Love my daddy!

I have found my feet!


This is how Mommy finds me most mornings, I love to move!

I am now able to reach my "toys" on my jumperoo!

Sometimes, this is the only way I will nap- so Mommy lets me. This was a LONG day!

I like to sleep with my arms all stretched out. I love my space!

This girl loves being outside!

Check out this hair! :)


She loves putting her hands in her mouth...all the time!

Kickin' back on our walk!

Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious!! Cherish this age. Each age is so different, in both good and bad ways, haha! But sometimes you will miss having her this little! :-)

    ReplyDelete