Friday, June 15, 2012

Photo Friday

Bath time fun!

MG discovered the bags hanging in our pantry and loved them!

Sucking her thumb on our walks with Sarah and the girls!

She tried {and loved} sweet peas on June 13.

My sweet lunch date every day!

She realized she likes sleeping on her side.

This is what Toby does a lot of the times when Molly Grace is sleeping!

We had a big milestone today! Molly Grace has been fussy the past few days and I didn't know what it was from. Today, her first tooth has made it's apperance! I cannot believe that she is old enough to get a tooth. I will miss the gummy smiles, but I am sure I will love the toothy ones as well! :)

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for her first tooth! Do you mind if I steal your photo Friday idea (cause I'm a lazy blogger...ha!)? LOVE being your neighbor! :)

    ReplyDelete