Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy half birthday Molly Grace!

Half a year old!

So sweet!

6 month shots and check up

"They have to do what to me?"


Celebrating 6 months, poolside!
Molly Grace is half a year old!! I cannot believe that she is 6 months already. I keep thinking time will slow down a bit, but it isn't! It is flying by. We went to see Dr. Corto this morning for Molly Grace's 6 month shots and check up. She is also a little under the weather so we had him check that out as well. Luckily, he is pretty convinced it's just allergy related or a cold. She has a nasty cough and a runny nose, but thankfully no fever.

Molly Grace, at 6 months you:

-Weigh 15 lbs 10 1/2 ounces (50th percentile)
-Length: 27 inches (90th percentile)
-You are 17 inches smart! (50th percentile)
-LOVE sweet peas! I believe they are your favorite. You also enjoy sweet potatoes, squash, apples, and bananas. I tried to give you pears and you spit them back out at me. So far that is the only food I have found you to not like.
-Have TWO teeth!! Both of your bottom front teeth have come in. It was a nightmare getting them and I'm hoping that the rest of them will not be as bad.
-Can sit up on your own after we place you in sitting position. You are trying so hard to sit up on your own.
-Have gotten in crawling position a lot, but when you start to move, you fall. I know it is coming and I am trying to prepare myself for it!
-Favorite toys- Sophie the giraffe, your sit and stand walker, jumperoo, and CUPS.
-Love being around your best friends down the street. Caroline and Mackenzie are so much fun to watch and you LOVE them, I just know it.
-Spend almost every morning with Caroline and Mackenzie. (You also love their Mommy :) )



1 comment:

  1. Caroline and Kenzie love their BFF MG! (her mommy is pretty cool too!) Love all the pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete