Monday, December 10, 2012

Photo Overload

We have had quite a busy week since my last update. Here is our picture overload!

Heading to Papa Rex and Grammy's house for dinner Friday night
Waiting to see Santa last Saturday
We met up with the Hickman family!
MG did good this year with Santa!
Eating pizza for the first time.
Playtime after lunch
Such a fun day of Christmas!
Putting lights on our house.
MG picked out her first tree!
All dressed up for church
Our tree is decorated
Loves of my life!
Sweet girl
Getting used to this no bottle thing
We made gingerbread houses at the Hickman's!
Ayda in the cabinet!
MG wouldn't nap in the pack 'n play and was so worn out she fell asleep on me and I loved every minute!
Getting good at it!
"I got this, Mommy!"
All smiles
These two girls LOVE each other. It is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.
I love this man. He is so good to me and works so hard for our family.
This is becoming a trend around our house. She's not happy unless one foot is up while eating. Silly girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment