Thursday, January 10, 2013

ONE whole year!

Our song in honor of our sweet baby's first birthday!

I know I say this each month, but ONE YEAR!! What! I cannot believe that my baby, who was still not here this time last year is one year old. What a challenging and amazing year this has been. Our lives were forever changed one year ago and I would not have it any other way. She is my heart and joy. She has gone from not being able to do anything for herself, to doing so much for herself.

Seeing my baby for the very first time







In just one year, Molly Grace has learned so much. She is now walking all over the place, feeding herself, playing very well by herself, and loves to look at books. She has the sweetest laugh we have ever heard, the cutest smile, and the most precious hugs and kisses. We absolutely adore her. Each morning we look forward to getting her up and seeing what the day holds. We love watching her figure out new things and exploring her little world around her. 
Molly Grace, you are such a precious gift from God and we cannot imaging life without you.
Mommy and Daddy love you very much little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment