Wednesday, April 17, 2013

15 Months

Molly Grace had her 15 month check up today which included 3 shots. Poor thing, at least she gets over them as soon as the nurse walks away.

Her stats at 15 months:

21 pounds 7 ounces
31 1/2 inches
18 inches smart

My sweet 15 month old

"What is about to happen to me?"

Playing with Dr Corto's chair

I love this age. I really do. Molly Grace is communicating more and is exploring the world around her. She likes to have fun!

Likes: being outside (all.the.time), "pat pat" (Little Einsteins), "Me Mou" (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse), bubbles, eating fruit, stackadoos, legos, bath time, and drawing.

Dislikes: having to come inside, being told "no", when Daddy goes to work

Food: lately all I can get you to eat is fruit. (except bananas) Anytime you want something, you want fruit. This is good, however I would like you to get more nutrients. I think it's just a phase. 
peaches, pears, strawberries, grapes, oranges, and steamed apples are your favorite foods. You also have started to like peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. 

Words: bubbles, wower (flower- my favorite word to hear you say, it's so stinking cute), wa wa, apa (apple), mulk (milk), toy (toby), outsi (outside), da da, ma ma, me, nana, da daddy (granddaddy), papa, mammy (grammy), ashy (ashley), daw (draw), baaaa (bath) spash (splash), baby (emphasis on the y sound), bye, hey, hello, fro (frog), turte (turtle), bowl, head, ear, nose, no, mou (mouth), me mou (mickey mouse), min mou (minnie mouse), pat pat (words for Little Einsteins), es (yes), mar (march), shoes, opa (open), do (emphasis on "O"- door), dipa (diaper), shoo (when she has a stinky diaper), spoo (spoon), be bu (belly button), toes, doll, monkey sounds, moo, duck, wee, peeee (pear), dader (cracker), cean (clean), night night, up, dow (down), pop, eat, nack (snack) bir (bird), ish (fish), hot, burr (when she is cold, or the wind blows), yuh yuh (lovey), cold....I'm sure there are more that I can't think of, but this list shows she talks all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment