Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Bradley Elisha Anderson

October 23, 2013 will be a day that I will never forget. I was scheduled to have my repeat C section at 12 pm originally and it got pushed back to 1:00, then when we got to the hospital my doctor called and said she was running late and would let us know when she was ready for us in the OR. Finally around 1:15 they were wheeling me into the OR. At 1:57 pm our sweet angel was born! We are so in love with this baby boy.


7 lbs 7 oz and 19 1/2 inches 

Sweet feet



Very proud Daddy

Love my boy


Best picture we could get of MG seeing Bradley for the first time, priceless.

Granddaddy

Grammy

Auntie M

Papa Rex

Nana




Family of FOUR

Aunt Ashley and Uncle Wyatt

Molly Grace loved her Doc McStuffins kit from Bradley!

MG loved carrying Mommy's flowers around



We are at home and are getting settled in just nicely. Bradley is such a sweet baby so far. Molly Grace is a proud big sister and loves him so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment