Monday, July 7, 2014

8 Months


 You are 8 months big boy! We are late on getting this picture because, life happens. :) You are the sweetest boy in the whole world. You are such a happy boy! Big milestone for you: you are CRAWLING!! And you have stolen this Mommy's heart yet again. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the crawling stage. It is so fun to watch you explore the world around you. You get into everything. You have started pulling up on furniture and have taken a few steps along the couch.


I love the little chunk that you are. You weigh 20 lbs 12 oz!! 


You adore your sister and love your daddy and mommy. You have started to notice Toby and seem to think he's pretty cool.

You have learned to clap and do it daily. It is another one of my favorite things. 


I LOVE watching you grow. It is my greatest joy in life to watch you and your sister grow together. I can't wait to see what fun we will have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment