Friday, September 14, 2012

Photo Friday

Let me first start off this post to tell you about my best friend's dad. Meagan Leff and her family have been through so much. Harrison, her brother, has a rare form of Muscular Dystrophy and has been strugging with that his whole life. He has been such an inspiration to me and many others. Much to their surprise, Meagan's dad, David, has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung Cancer. He has started his chemo treatments this week and has a long road to go. God is good and we know that He will and can perform miracles. We have seen this through Harrison already. Please join me in praying for the Leff family. We love you! You will win this!


Harrison and Mr. David hand in hand starting his fight to get rid of cancer.
On Wednesday morning, Molly Grace had a stomach bug for the first time. Let me just say, it is very pitiful if you have not experienced this yet. Luckily, she was over it very quickly but still had to only have pedialite for the rest of the day. She is thankfully back to her normal self!

All she could do is lay around, and if you know MG, she does not lay around!

Eating Mum Mums

"I can give myself Pedialite, Mommy."
She just wanted to play with the syringes after we gave her pedialite.

Starting to feel better!
Hanging out in my toy basket.

Empty pools are so much fun!

Helping Mommy & Daddy get groceries!
Trying to help Mommy make lunch!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment