Friday, September 28, 2012

Photo Friday

We have had busy days these last two weeks since my last post! I have LOTS of pictures to catch up on.

Molly Grace got a car!
Gastro check-up with Dr. King!


Pool fun!

We got to keep this sweet girl for a few hours last week!

AU cheerleader!

We almost beat LSU!
Walking while wearing daddy's pedometer. (Daddy is cheating, haha!)
Loving the twins' kitchen!
This girl is my heart.
A little girlfriend fun!
No nap in her crib = resting and watching cartoons with Mommy.
So sweet.

Silly girl at lunch.
Messy dinner resulted in a bath!

All smiles!

When nothing calms this baby down, go outside!
I am reading, The Power of a Positive Mom and it suggests praying verses over your child(ren) and I have chosen this one. I have committed to pray these verses over Molly Grace until she turns One. then I will choose another one. This book has made such a difference in my attitude everyday. I am one blessed Mommy!


Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Cute photos! She is learning so many new things. Keep it up, MG!

    ReplyDelete