Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 2014

Grammy and Papa came over and we enjoyed a beautiful day outside!


Bradley was worn out!


big girl




While I was drying my hair, MG decided she needed a "bouncer", too. She brought Bradley's bath seat all the way into my bathroom and sat beside her brother!

We went to Mobile...


We LOVE Nana and Granddaddy

Such a beautiful day!

First smiles of the day


Finally getting the hang of holding things!


My loves

Family date night with our little Valentines

"...I'm rocking my baby 'cause babies don't keep..."

Date night with the hubby thanks to Grammy, Papa & Aunt Mallory

Bradley and I took at road trip to Moulton to shower my sister and baby Luke with blessings!

This boy...

So glad to be outside!

Playing dress up at Ayda's house

Road trip to Tuscaloosa to be with our sweet friends for the day!

Result of no nap, her neck was sore when she woke up!
First time to the zoo!


This is what happens when you try and get a picture of 2 year olds!

Their siblings were much better! :)

Family zoo day!

Sweetest gifts from God



Big boy at 4 months!

MG drew this and said, "Look Mommy it's baby brother" I was amazed. It has a head and two arms and two legs. 

Getting better at tummy time

First taste of baby oatmeal. 

My best friend had her baby! Welcome David Michael!

Silly girl at bath time!



No comments:

Post a Comment